my life goes on

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

ArtShare!

Tag...I'm it!

Ok, no, YOU're it!

If you're one of the first five people to comment on this post, I'll send you a small piece of artwork!

I got this from Deborah . No anonymous or no-reply commenters - I need to be able to contact you by email to organize the swap. The only requirement is that you offer the same to 5 respondents on your own blog.

On the creative end - the sum total of the past week and a half is a medieval princess costume for Ms Anna (she of the black eye). And I don't even have a picture of it yet.

My in-laws are now back in residence (with us, or rather they are now here and we are their guests with them here...or something else confusing). I have been put to work helping clean out their RV and the 'baby' camper, cleaning out the garage, and getting out Christmas decorations. So far things are fine.

I'm working on postcards for a swap using fabric and paper. This one has got me plain ol' stumped. I am not sure why, but there is a huge block.

1 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Blogger Rooskie Dooskie said...

Okay, I'll be game! I'd love some artwork from you. Although I don't check in every day, I enjoy reading your blog when I have time. I've dabbled with silk fusion before, and that is how I found your blog (I think!). I've been meaning to try some of the fun things you've showcased on your blog. So, thanks for all your great info!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home