my life goes on

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Tommy toes!
This is old - a postcard that I made for my Dad, whose name just happens to be Tom. I just found the picture, and I do love this.



Bekah and Liz are in New York City with thier Nana. I have no pictures of the trip to post, because I'm at home alone with Anna. Tim just happened to schedule a business trip to NYC at the same time as their trip, which I think he shouldn't have done. There's nothing like a parent joining in on your fun.

So far, their reaction is that NYC is BIG and SMELLY. grin...

Last night they went to the American Ballet Theater, to see Cinderella. They've been to the American Girl store, to St. Patrick's Cathedral, on a major tour around Manhattan, and I don't know what else. They're staying at the Yale Club. It sounds - and probably is - veddy exclusive. I can't wait to hear what they think of the Big Apple!

I'm painting, and drawing. Painting some of the few pears on my heirloom tree. The tree has some sort of disease - about half of it died back. Anna and I are picking blueberries, also. The berries are great this year. And eating Chilton Co., Alabama peaches. What bliss!

Anna's new doctor is changing her meds. I'm nervous, as this is the first time we've changed her medication since she got back from the hospital last year, but it seems that Geodon can have an effect on the heart. At least we're not doing this during the school year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home