my life goes on

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Dreary Wednesday

No pictures today. My camera's gone walkabout.

I've been knitting like crazy. B. and L. are supposed to have been Confirmed today, and I'm knitting a camisole for L. to wear - it's not quite finished! If you add to that the fact that neither is B.'s skirt finished, I guess it's Divine Intervention that the bishop hurt his back and Confirmation's been postponed.

Actually, I could have finished it all, but when we heard that Bishop Latino wasn't going to make it, I took a break.

In addition I was asked to rehearse our kids on the music they will sing for the Confirmation Mass. However, I haven't been given actual music. Just words.

Anna's got standardized tests this week and is homework-less. What joy for her. In reality, she's got to plan (and we have to cook) a Jewish Sabbath meal for Friday as a "product" for her research project on Anne Frank. She picked the meal because she thought it would be easy. I think she thinks that I'll do it all and she can just carry it into the classroom. Ha. Of course, I'm at a loss for what to have except Challah.

In the studio corner, today I finished quilting the 'birthday cards' for B. and L, and quilted a teeny-tiny landscape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home