my life goes on

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Just stuff



I've been sorta busy. Anna and Tim are gone to entymology camp this week. I'm attempting to get the twinkies busy again with school.

and I put several of my silk paper collage cards up on Etsy. my store name is http://mythreemarias.etsy.com/.

I've got to sell some of these just to pay for the supplies to make MORE paper!



So if you are in need of unique cards (they are blank inside, for your own message) , or if you'd like a small frameable artwork (they are mounted on watercolor paper, then attached to the card), check out these and the others I've got listed.

Hopefully I'll get some more landscape cards done. I like those better, but it requires more work. Cute is easy; sophisticated is challenging. I also have to have more subtle colors for landscapes, and I'm running out of undyed silk. Which is part of why I need to sell some work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home