my life goes on

Saturday, July 01, 2006

I'm successful!

I sold a card on Etsy today! I am SO excited!

It's a small thing. Especially since it's not exactly the first thing I've sold (thank you to my lovely family, who were my first customers!). But it's the first thing I've sold that I have had to market my own self. I think.

O Frabjous day!

Now for the hard stuff. I thought I'd check on American Artisan in Nashville. It seems that to submit my work for their consideration I must write a resume. Well, if the only thing I get to put on that is my art background, it's going to be pretty darn short! I wonder how much weight the resume carries? Perhaps I should do some fabric postcards and submit those as well as the silk paper, since all of my awards and recent art development (i.e., workshops) are in the quilting end?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home