my life goes on

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Time Flies!


silk paper collage: Spring Fields
Where do my days go? This past week, Anna and Tim went to entymology camp. I thought that Bekah , Liz and I would get lots of school done. We didn't. My old boss (Father Vu) has left town now (he will be attached to an air base in Colorado) and my new boss (Fr. Tim Butler) is now in command. It will be rather a big change - going from Asian communication to that of a true Yankee!
I've got 8 cards up at etsy.com. None have sold, but people are looking at them!
Bekah and I are learning about Asperger's syndrome. She's actually fine with the diagnosis (so far - sometimes the fallout comes later).


I made yet another blueberry pie today. For some reason, the birds just NOW figured out that the blueberries were ripe. Lucky for me! The picture is from the beginning of blueberry season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home